Pages

Sunday 8 February 2015

Hello Sweetie Pie!

Hello everyone! I don't really hear Sweetie Pie as a term of endearment as much when I was younger. So I decided to bring back the Sweet(ie) in Pie in this creation! This is part of the quick and easy cards for mass producing. I love the the animated look of this card! Who doesn't love googly eyes eh? Again, I used my Cricut to cut the focal point of this card. My mom is taking this to her work and hopefully her coworkers love them and buy them-LOL.

xoxo,
Brian
This pie is begging to be eaten.

Supplies
Neenah - 80 lb. Solar White Cardstock
Colorbok - Brown Cardstock
Colorbok - Cream Cardstock
Recollections - Black Cardstock
Authentique - Patterned Papers
Bakers Twine - Red
Googly Eyes

4 comments:

  1. Hi Brian, this is so cute, and I love the fun googly eyes.
    Thanks for the likes on instagram and for following my blog.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How can I not give you som insta love? You are so talented. Thanks for the comment EH! 😍

      Delete
  2. Very fun and cute card! Thanks for sharing it at The Pink Elephant Challenge!

    ReplyDelete