Pages

Sunday 8 February 2015

Something Quick

Hello everyone! I made some cards to sell at mom's office. When making a mass production it is key to keep the design quick and easy to make. Hence, I decided to bring my Cricut back to life and do some die cutting. This is one of the three designs I made.


I want the focal point of this piece to be the dangling heart die cut. However, after adhering it I felt that it needed more interest so I did some second generation stamping of tiny hearts. To finish it off I went with a simple xoxoxo sentiment to tie everything together. I hope you enjoy it!

xoxo,
Brian

Supplies
Provocraft Cricut Expression
Provocraft Cricut Cartridge - Doodlecharms
Papersmooches - Lots of Love Stamp Set
Lawn Fawn - Sophie's Sentiments Stamp Set
Simon Says Stamp - Schoolhouse Red Ink Pad
Colorbok - Pink Cardstock
Colorbok - Red Glittered Cardstock
Red Baker's Twine
Glue Glider Pro - Perma Tac

No comments:

Post a Comment