Pages

Tuesday 10 February 2015

Valentine Cupcake

Hello everyone! This is the last of the three quick and easy creations that I made during the weekend. I am pleased to tell you that my mom's coworkers bought a bunch of my creations! Isn't that exciting? Sometimes I feel that my cards are not really good or not "finished" enough but then again, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

I started this card with the patterned paper in mind. I picked the other colours based from the patterned paper. I love red and yellow combo, for some reason it reminds me of ketchup and mustard--for those who personally know me my consumption of ketchup is higher than the average human LOL. I hope you enjoy this sweet and somewhat vintage creation!

xoxo,
Brian

Adding a script text on the icing gives the image a vintage feel!

Supplies
Recollections - Red Cardstock
Recollections - Vellum
Colorbok - Cream Cardstock
DCWV - Patterned Paper
Spellbinders - Labels Die
7 Gypsies - Journey Collection

Challenges

4 comments:

  1. A lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marlene! That is really sweet of you to stop by!

      Delete
  2. This is fabulous! I love the text on the icing and your wonderful vintage green heart paper! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More for our 'Love, Love, Love' challenge! Hugs, Pamellia DT :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pamellia! I would love to join Crafty Cardmakers again!

      Delete