Pages

Saturday 7 March 2015

Layers of Circles



Hello everyone! I would like to share another girly themed card with all of you. Yesterday's post was quite similar but has a more "cartoony" image, this one has more sophistication and has an artsy feel to it, I find at least. I enjoyed doing the layering technique on this piece. I started with a one layer and used my good old Cuttlebug to die cut the circles. To make the circles raised I did several of the same size and glued them together. To add more interest I did various "levels" per circle. I hope you enjoy it!


xoxo,
Brian

Sometimes a bold sentiment is all that's needed

Using various shades of pinks and purple creates a beautiful gradient of softness

Here you can actually see the beauty of having different levels of the circles, it just adds more interest!

Supplies

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Brian, your gradient card is most definitely sophisticated and elegant, with the soft colours (beautiful blending!), gold images and various leveled circles. Quite stunning, indeed! Thank you for bringing your creativity to The Pink Elephant gallery! I also think you should share it at Happy Little Stampers Sponging challenge (http://happylittlestampers.blogspot.ca/2015/03/hls-march-cas-challenge.html), A card this eye-catching deserves as wide an audience as possible!
    ~c (TPE guest designer)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you for your detailed lovely comment--made my day! Sorry for the super late response. Also, I am very grateful for you tips regarding other challenges that I should join! You are a sweetheart!

      Delete
  2. Super fabulous card Brian!! Such wonderfully designed! You are a true talent!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Melissa,

      Sorry for the late response, it has been a a busy week. Thank you for recognizing my talent!

      Delete