Pages

Friday 6 March 2015

Sew Girly


Hello everyone! For this weekend I went with something soft, pink, girly and can I say lovely? Actually i made this piece because my favourite challenge blogs are asking for something feminine. What else can be more feminine than a bustform painted in soft pinks? You must be wondering the little specs around the image, well it is actually glitter and unfortunately it is hard to capture it on photographs. I hope you like it!


xoxo,
Brian


 I added a trail of die cut hearts to lead the eyes to the sentiment.

The sentiment perfectly matches the theme!

Can't have enough pink!

Sometimes simplicity is key to make cards

Supplies

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the colors, image and your CAS design!! Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant this week xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lori! I really like the colour scheme as well. Very feminine-vintage!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card! Such a wonderful design! Love it!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete