Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2015

Shout Out Tuesday #4

Hello everyone! I cannot believe that it is already the third month of the year! The first crafter to be featured on Shout Out Tuesday for March is Danielle! She is mother and a talented crafter. Jeez girl, how do you manage to create fabulous creations while parenting<--you sure can juggle pretty well! Although she currently has no blog, her cards can be viewed on her Instagram. I find that her style is very cute (that was actually the reason we clicked LOL).


Make sure you check out her social media for inspiration:
Instagram - @nspiredbyluv

Here are some of Danielle's work:








3 comments:

  1. Love the cards...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bri for featuring some of my cards here on your page! It was a total honor! I am totally diggin your latest creations....been stepping outside of your comfort zone and I love it! Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dani! You deserve to be featured love! I try to scout cardmakers from varying levels, styles and techniques.

      Delete