Pages

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Shout Out Tuesday #5


Hello everyone! It is Shout Out Tuesday again here at Sweetened Greetings. Today I want to feature Ms. Sharna Anne! She has really pretty creations.  I actually enjoy viewing her Instagram account when I am encountering a crafter's block because it gives me inspiration to challenge myself and step out of my comfort zone. I noticed that she is a big fan of Lawn Fawn -- who isn't anyway? But the way she utilizes the cute images is very diverse. She uses Copics, Distress Inks, and water colour to add a touch of Sharna! She is also an active participant to blog challenges, well why not? If you are an amazing photographer like her then I think sharing your creations to the world is just bound to happen. Oh, I just learned this now.... she is Canadian! And we are from the same province! OMG I am just ecstatic EH?


Check out and follow her social media:

Let's check out her work:






2 comments:

  1. You are just the sweetest! Thanks so much for the feature. I love meeting and getting to know my fellow crafters! Added bonus for the Canadian ones 😝

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharna!!! You deserve it you are such an artist!

      Delete