Pages

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Shout Out Tuesday #6


Hello everyone! Happy Saint Patrick's Day! First of all I want to apologize for posting this super late than usual, our neighbourhood had no power for almost eight hours. On happier note I want to present to you an amazing crafter, Jackie! Her style is clean, which I love! She is very sweet and I enjoy our chats on Instagram. She has a shop at Etsy that showcases her cardmaking skills, moreover she makes sweet planner accessories and other art pieces! For the longest time I feel that the whole planner and cardmaking communities overlap to some extent and Jackie is the perfect example! So for all of you who are looking for inspiration and plans to jazz up your planners you should check her out!

Jackie's Social Media and Shop:
Instagram - @jacosi13

Let's check out her fabulous work:











No comments:

Post a Comment