Pages

Tuesday 24 March 2015

Shout Out Tuesday #7


Hello everyone! For this week's featured creative individual is none other than Ms. Lara! I have been following her on Instagram since she started using one. I am actually an avid fan and I witnessed how her blog evolved. Not only she is crafty but she also owns a shop filled with creative products from famous brands. I know that she used to have her shop via Etsy and now she has a full website for creative consumers to enjoy. Her shop carries from Lawn Fawn to Tim Holtz, planner accessories to card making supplies--it is endless! I personally feel that Lara haven't changed given the fact of her great business success. She is still super friendly to everyone on Instagram and responds to any comment--that is true commitment and amazing customer service, I must say! Oh, did I mention that her shop ships worldwide (with affordable shipping)!

Check out and follow her on social media:
Instagram - @theinkroad

Do not forger to visit her shop:
Shop - The Ink Road


Let's check out some of the many products she carries:




 

No comments:

Post a Comment