Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Shout Out Tuesday #8


Hello everyone! First of all, I want to apologize that I have not been very active lately on my blog and Instagram, school has been taking so much of my crafting time--especially now that it is final exam season. I promise that once this term is over I will be back with great inspirations! Anyway, on a happier note please join me and welcome the featured crafter for today, Liz! My first impression of her work is clean lines and vibrant colours. Although it doesn't stop there--she is very versatile in her craft! I also noticed on her blog that she has been spotted by renowned manufacturers through their challenge blogs--way to go girl! Crafting aside, I feel that Liz is very sweet. We connected through Instagram and had some chats and can I say that aura of happiness and kindness transcends! 

Make sure you check out and follow Liz' Social Media:
Instagram - @lizstamps_15


Here are some of her fabulous creations:








No comments:

Post a Comment