Pages

Monday 8 June 2015

Birthday Fishes!


Oh wow it has been over a month since my last post! Spring courses does take over one's crafting time eh? It has been very hot (for my taste at least) here in my side of the globe lately and I used it as an inspiration for this creation. Who doesn't love fishes?! They are so cute and it reminds me the cool waters of the sea. The recepient of this fishy goodness is my boyfriend's cousin--and I think she liked it (well, she is a big animal lover LOL). Later crafters!


xoxo,
Brian



Having a coloured strip layered on top of a white background add the perfect interest on a CAS style

The faux stitching on the white mat is a great addition to any card


Supplies


5 comments:

  1. This is so sweet!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun card! Thanks for joining with our Real or Faux Stitching challenge at Crafty Cardmakers and More, good luck and hope to see you again soon

    Hugs, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors, the vellum, those fish= fantastic card! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Seize the Birthday, and hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Love the fishes. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete