Pages

Monday 22 June 2015

Colourful Greetings


 Happy Monday everyone! One of my very good friends from university asked me to make a colourful unicorn card for her friend Down Under. I have several unicorn images from different manufacturers but hands down this one is my favourite! I love how cartoony this unicorn looks and the other images from the set. 

I went with the classic rainbow colour scheme--even the base patterned cardstock. One technique that I like when dealing with a collection of images is clustering. By doing so, a focal point of interest is created. I used a white cardstock with stitched edges, I felt that a simple mat for my clourful cluster was perfect. I hope you guys enjoy this!



xoxo,
Brian


What a colourful cluster!

A neutral gray for the sentiment
 Unicorn power!



Supplies



3 comments:

  1. Great card, Brian; I especially like that you carried your colorful theme right on back to the background! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, I really love your unicorn in all his rainbow colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to be singing somewhere over the rainbow! Adorable card! Thanks so much for playing with us at PaperSmooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete