Pages

Saturday 13 June 2015

Hi Birdies!


Hello everyone! Happy Saturday! I posted this creation on my instagram a few days ago and as promised here it is on my blog. The stamp sets that I used for this cute and colourful card are now both retired (although, I think the floral set has a few left at www.lawnfawn.com). Speaking of the flowers, I love the set because of the various uses you can apply to creations. It can be used as a focal point, accent or as a border--just like what I did on this card. The berries and vines were stamped on top of the flowers after I coloured it, I just love the effect! The little birds are one of my favourite bird images from lawn fawn, I like how it is bigger than their usual critter images. I rarely put white specs on my critters but I was encouraged to put some this time and of course the rosy cheeks!!! A simple sentiment on fancy stitched frame balances out the intricate images.



xoxo,
Brian


A trio of hearts for extra love!

Is it just me or some of these flowers resembles cinnamon buns-LOL

HI


Supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment